Thank You Lord

Thank You. For my life. For Your love. For the blessings that I have received. For every single day and every single moment. For my family and my friends. For taking care of them. For giving me the strength to go on in life. For NEVER leaving me. For NEVER hurting me. For sending Jesus to die FOR ME on the cross. For being the best - the ONLY - God that I adore. For creating me. For the tears that are in my eyes while I type this prayer. Thank You, Lord, for everything that You have given me. Thank You because despite of myself and my sins, YOU LOVE ME. Thank You because even if I have broken Your heart and did things I know I shouldn’t have way too many times, when I ask for forgiveness, I AM FORGIVEN. Thank You for letting me come across something which reminded me to thank You. I know I ask for a lot of things, and I ask more than I say thanks, so now I am taking the opportunity to THANK YOU and to remind every one else who will read this that we should all be grateful for Your wonderful love. Not just ask, ask, and ask.

I am your child and I want nothing else but to live my life on Earth teaching about Your greatness and to spend my eternity with You, not elsewhere.

And, above all Lord, thank You for loving me unconditionally. My life belongs to you, everything I have is Yours. I am Yours. Thank You.

Amen.

0 comments: