How marriage changes me

Never thought that marriage can changes so much about the way i used to be.Living here in Perth all by myself (when hubby's working) i can see what changes in me.I used to be too dependant with my maids and all the people in my house back in indo,but now..i have to do it all myself.cleaning up the house is one of my daily routines.Besides that,cooking is becoming one of my daily routine activity.can u imagine that?! yes,COOKING! it's not that i can't cook before,but staying with those people who can cook for you,is a privilege isn't it? :) i can only cook the dishes that i like before.But now,i have to cook for hubby.Thank God! He's giving me the ability and giving me courage and confidence that i CAN cook more recipes.so far hubby likes my cooking so much :D  (let's hope he's not faking it hahaha) i'm super glad! and it boost my confidence so much.now,i begin to love cooking more and more...


well,so far..i spot that two major changes in me :) more to come i guess hahaha...a better one for sure! to be continued.....cheers to married life! 

0 comments: