6 months to go

Wow! time flies ya...six months to go until our BIG day and i'm definitely excited! yaaaayyy :)

i'm hoping that the clock is ticking faster everyday hahaha...

How do i feel now? Happy + excited and it's kind of a mixed feelings.Worry? nope! because i know that i'm gonna spend the rest of my life with the right man.the man that i love so much :) One thing that makes me worry much is how's everything gonna be on the big day itself.i hope everything will run smoothly although i know,nothing is perfect.And i do hope that don't missed out any important things on the day itself.

So far we've done quite a lot. From decorations,hotels,music,wedding planner,mc's,bridesmaid....etc.and yes,i finally found my wedding dress on my birthday last monday! i love the dress from the moment i saw it.perfect gift for my 26th birthday ^.^ Thank God! i just knew that You will provide me with the best dress on my birthday

And right now...still a couple of things to do and i'm enjoying every bits of it.Oh yes,important thing is....i need to go on diet starting now i guess! have to loose 3 more kg *sob sob* .bye bye good foods for now :( shiuuuhh shiuhhhhh!


0 comments: