Officialy 25 today!

My dear lord,thank you for blessing me with the people i care and love.thank you for a wonderful life that you've given to me.Thank you for your kindness and abundant grace.for being there through my good times and bad times.


Had sooo much fun today =) so happy celebrating my birthday with all the people that are close to me...thank you for livingwaterians for the BIG surprised @sambara hihihi.baru pertama deh malu ampe kaya tadi =) love u full guys!

and not forgetting a surprised gift from someone *blushing*.thank you :)

Thank you for the countless birthday wishes.i'm so humbled by all your love and support.

the young want to be old. the old want to be young. and you want to be, well, exactly where you are. there’s really no point in trying to speed up or slow down the clock. you only have this one chance to be this age. only one shot at this stage in your life. enjoy it

the best birthday so far!

ending MY DAY

good nite peeps!

0 comments: