Unforgettable night!

Awwww..it was my unforgettable night.I'm starting 2010 with a BANG! =) yes! my dreams come true.I met my idol,Choky Sitohang! thanks to my friend,nicky for making it possible....


How did i manage to meet him personally? it's all begin from one sunday night.Hana and Alen texted me on BBM saying that one of Hana's new year wish list is meeting Choky and since they know that i'm a BIG fan too,they asked me whether i care to join them and of course I CARE!!!hahahaha. Yes,we are three little pigs dying to meet one of the sexiest man alive! So,nicky is the owner of Mata Elang lighting for all tv chanels,he's the man behind all this! a BIG thanks to you kie....

And it was my best moment so far in 2010! and i'll never forget that wednesday,13 january 2010 i met my idol! ohhhh.....even today,i still couldn't believe it! it never came across my mind that i'll meet him someday....NEVER!















.......and i slept with a big smile on my face! had a very good nite sleep ever!

1 comments:



Ria said...

Congratz, May.....you must be very excited and happy! I can see it in your face. :)