My passion,my hobby

I've been scrapbooking since 2 years ago.I was working in Singapore back then and i've got nothing to do after those working hours and weekend.Yes,i know...singapore is a shopping city but when u go to orchard road every now and then,i guess u'll be bored to death! -.-!

So....one day i visited this cute and adorable little shop,somewhere at orchard road. uhuh! you got me right! i'm going wild when i entered the shop.I couldn't resist to buy the whole thing!!Since then...i fell in love with scrapbooking and it become my passion and my hobby =) oooowwwww....and i'm going broke too.Yes,it is consider an expensive hobby.

What am i doing right now?I'm inspired by the mini album that ci Ria made ( she is one of the most talented and creative person i've ever met! love u ci ria! not forgeting ur brain!).So i decided to make one for myself too.I'm gonna take a snapped of every occassions in each months and i'm gonna scrap it into my mini album =) we'll see at the end of the year later.I hope i can do as crafty as what Ci Ria made before hehehe...

Scrapbooking isn't about scraps of paper and photos. Scrapbooking is about scraps of life - yours and those special to you. ~Rebecca Sower







2 comments:



Ria said...

Dear Maya,
It's my pleasure to know an eager and talented scrapbooker like you! :)
Thank you for trusting me for your inspiration, hopefully your wings will unfolded soon enough and you can fly on your own talents!
Hugs from here....

Maya Theresia said...

Ci Ria...thank you for teaching me all the new stuffs and i'm so glad to know such a humble and creative person like u ci =) i'm so ready to learn everything! and u are truly my inspiration and role model ci...