My new year 2010 resolutions

Soon we will end 2009 and put all laughter and tears behind us and welcoming 2010! how do you guys feeling?me....whatever has happened this year,i will still give thanks to God.I want to start my 2010 with a grateful heart,with faith and hope.And i'm so excited and ready to see God's new things in my life!


Speaking of my 2010's resolutions....hmmmmm

1.learn to control my emotions.
2.laugh more
3.wishing for my MR.Right!
4.Earn more money
5.Owned my long time dream,boutique.
6.Break all the barriers within me!
7.Closer to God.
8.Go away laziness! hushhh husssshhhhhh
9.Upgrading my scrapbooking skills
10.Write more,read more
11.Journaling~!
12.Making more friends
13.Think positive!
14.Ministry


HIGHLIGHT is :BECOMING A BETTER ME and TO BE A BLESSINGS FOR OTHERS

last but not least..wishing all a happy new year 2010 peeps =) counting down starts now.....



0 comments: